Monday, September 10, 2012

Hack to School Night

1. The purpose of this class is to teach kids something that they will be able to remember and take away from when the school year ends.

2. I have learned a lot of interesting things in this class. I have learned about online security and how viruses are everywere and your computer is not safe.

3. The hardest thing is trying to blog every night on different things. Sometimes I don't have internet access and it is very hard to get my work done. It gets overwhelming and takes a lot of time out of my day and from my other subjects at school.

4. My goal is to pass this class with an A for every grading period, semster, and the entire year. I don't want to get a bad grade.

5. A socratic seminar is where everyone discusses about something and puts their input in on how they feel. A blog is what I am writing on right now. Where people can write about anything they want and have other people see what they write about and even comment if they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment